1. Place 2 cups of flour in a food processor. Drizzle in 3/4 cups of boiling water. If dough looks dry add more boiling water, one tablespoon at a time, until dough comes together. Let dough rest for 30 minutes at room temperature, covered with a damp towel. Divide dough into 4 equal balls.
2. Roll each ball into an 8-inch circle.
3. Brush a very thin layer of vegetable oil over the dough. Sprinkle with salt and chopped green onion.
4. Tightly roll up dough like a jelly roll.
5. Twist and tuck end into the bottom.
6. Flatten with your hand, then roll into a 7-inch pancake. Note: The onions will probably burst out of the roll. It's fine, just push them in.
7. Heat a thin layer of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and fry over medium heat until blistered and brown on both sides (about 2-3 minutes each side).