3/4 C flour
1/4 C + 2 tbsp sugar
1/4 C + 2 tbsp brown sugar
3/4 C quick-cook oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 C dark chocolate, chopped
1/2 C toffee bits
3/4 C dried cherries, chopped
1/2 C butter, at room temperature
1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream both sugars and butter for 2-3 minutes. Add in egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. Add flour and mix until just incorporated. Mix in chocolate, cherries, toffee and oats.
4. Form the dough into a log and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for an hour.
5. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Slice dough into 1/2-inch rounds and bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes or until edges are barely golden. Let sit on cookie sheet for 1 minute before transferring to cooling rack.