22.6.11

taco time

Most of my Sundays are spent holed up in my small kitchen prepping food for the upcoming week. But sometimes, when I have a busy week and an even busier weekend, things get thrown off track. Which means more dinners out. Like this impromptu Monday night meal at Tacos El Asador. I need to go here more often. I also need to eat more tacos.
Jarritos: tamarind flavour and Mexican Cola
Nachos: Not your ordinary cheese-laden variety, these come topped with refried beans, chunks of ripe avocado, queso, cilantro, jalapenos, sour cream, tomatoes and onions.
Chicharron papusa (a hand-made, griddled thick corn tortilla stuffed with pork)
Al pastor soft taco (marinated pork + pineapple)
Chicken soft taco

Tacos El Asador
690 Bloor St. W

2 comments:

  1. Tacos are the best! Luke pretty much is the happiest man alive on taco night :)

    ReplyDelete