12.1.12

ancaster mill

I've been wanting to go to the Sunday brunch buffet at the Ancaster Mill for a while and this past Sunday I finally got the chance to experience it. Here's the view looking down at the restaurant. 
We got a table looking out at this waterfall.
The executive chef at the Ancaster Mill also owns Bread Bar in Hamilton (you can read about the meal I had there here), so I knew the food would be fresh and delicious and not like typical steam-table buffets.
If you're in the mood for a gluttonous couple of hours of eating, this is the place to go. I loved the fresh-baked focaccia, cheese board and made-to-order Belgian waffles, but there was just so much to choose from that I didn't even try half of what was offered. Which means I'll just have to go back! 
Ancaster Mill
548 Old Dundas Rd.
Ancaster, ON.

3 comments:

  1. this looks wonderful!!! I am looking forward to a fondue night soon. I am on the hunt for a great vintage pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Never even heard of this place. Looks amaze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching a feature about Chef Crump right now on Food Network!

    ReplyDelete